Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Welcome 1Ls

Jamie Ortega and I hosted a Law Wives Luncheon today. It was a lot of fun. We were forecasted rain, but we just got clouds which was a nice blessing to keep it cool enough. Gma Trudy took Nate so that I could actually be a host. It was so nice to think with my whole brain instead of 1/2 on watching Nate and 1/2 trying to do whatever! We have 6 new 1L wives! This has to be a record! We welcomed Kim Stoddard, Nichole Bartholomew, Andrea Hochhalter, Ashley Justensen, Chanell Nielson, and Heidi Miller- who I actually grew up with in the Cedar Falls ward! Thanks for coming ladies. I look forward to pie shakes at Hamburg!






WHEN I SAID OBSESSED.......







I MEANT IT! This was Nate this morning when we went outside while waiting for naptime. He kept trying to climb on top of the car. He would pull and pull on the handle. We've created a monster!

5 comments:

Chereebee said...

that is so cute!! I love his little feet off the ground! I can't believe that you had your camera with you to capture the moment!

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh! What a strong little guy...that is what I call determination!

Reuben Ortega said...

This is the greatest picture ever!!
You can see on his determined little face that he is going to climb right into the car. Jen you have quite the monkey!

Bullard Family said...

I cannot get over him. He is such a monkey. I don't think I have ever seen a kid who can climb better than him. I have to give you a hand that you can keep up with him. He is so adorable.

Heather O'Brien said...

That is hysterical! I loved watching him try to figure out my alarm button on my key fob today! He is obsessed and you're not kidding! Happy Birthday tomorrow!!!!