Mom, are there germs all over your shirt?
(what?!)
I looked down to see if my shirt was dirty.
Trying to decode his question. Think like Nate....
Then I really looked at my shirt (the one pictured below- click to make larger)
The shapes look like bacteria aka "germs".He didn't mean it literally. He meant as in he was wearing a striped shirt, and I was wearing a germ shirt. Duh, mom. Obviously.
I am really going to have a hard time keeping up with this kid. He watched this earlier in the day. And he's right. My shirt does look like bacteria multiplying.
And I will never be able to wear this shirt again without thinking "germ shirt"
And if you are in the mood for some more microscopic marvels. This is his all time favorite youtube video. A white blood cell "eating" bacteria/germs.
p.s. we did go to the Christmas Tree lighting festival last night. It was magical.
I will upload pictures tomorrow.
4 comments:
The boy is a hoot. And I miss him so. And his little brother too.
Okay, and his parents too. (Not grudgingly said; it's supposed to be understood.
He is so smart Jen. SOOO SMART! I can't believe he likes these videos. What a kid, Future Doctor maybe??
He is so cute. What a smart little boy. I bet you have fun trying to figure out what is going on in that little head of his.
Post a Comment