Friday, May 27, 2011

More than Words

Chris called at about 8p.m. and said, "I miss you guys. I'm coming home." I said, "Okay, but we can do movie night again tomorrow because tomorrow IS pizza and movie night Friday." He debated, "Well...... let me take a look and see how much I have to do and go talk to (M) and see what he says about this project." Me, "Okay". ..... (3o minutes later). Chris calls, "Did you tell the boys I was coming home? 'sigh'" me, "no." chris, "okay, well, i better stay because there is no way if I don't get this stuff done that I am not going to get in trouble". me "okay. love you".

I passed out somewhere after 10 (andy too). I woke in the middle of the night because in his exhaustion Little Bear (andy) did not get up and go potty. I scooped him up to take him to a dry bed and new undies and saw this.

Chris came home and, whether we were awake or not, joined in on the family sleep over.


Words cannot express how much I love this guy.