Truth is, I am a drama queen.
....
..
Truth is we did not get summer hair cuts done this morning, and I can probably put Nate's hair in a pony tail now.
Truth is, we had the remaining Redvines for breakfast.
Truth is, I didn't wash my hair today (or shower, for that matter) because we were in a hurry to meet friends at the playground.
Truth is today the workers at the Good Will drop off told me I looked like Jessica Alba, and I kinda loved it (especially since I had not showered).
Truth is, if you let your kids stay up all night, they will forget all manner of civility and become beastly (but you will still love them).
Truth is, if you secretly watch your husband from across the bookstore, you will realize how truly handsome he is.
Truth is, we went out to eat, and only ordered dessert (still celebrating no school :)
Truth is, we had a great night.
(blurry cell phone pics)


Andy kept laying his head on Chris's shoulder.
Melted my heart.
I LOVE FRIDAY NIGHTS WHEN DAD IS HOME!
p.s. I disabled the comment option, so feel free to email me if you want to get in touch. Jen.russell816@gmail.com