
Okay, I can give you a million excuses: Nate goes to bed at 8pm and we can't go anywhere after that, we don't have cable, etc. But the truth is.... I am hooked on Age of Love on NBC Monday nights. If you haven't seen it, it is a dating show where 1/2 of the women are in their 20's and 1/2 of the women are in their 40's and the bachelor is, I think, 31. I especially liked last weeks elimination because he just cut to the chase, he just walked into the girls' apartment and told 2 of them they were going home- much different than the 45 min of elimination on The Bachelor. I know there has got to be someone else who watches this... Cheree? If anyone does watch it, who is your favorite?
7-17-07
Okay, I am sorry if anyone watched it last night because I said it was entertaining... it wasn't so good last night. Drama, drama and long elimination... and next week looks like it will be even trashier. The first few episodes there was no kissing and he seemed like a stand up guy, but I guess things are changing. ..
4 comments:
Ok Jen - I'll admit I have seen the show but I haven't watched a full episode so I don't know what is really going on. It did seem very bachelor like to me from what I saw though - lots of group dates. I am glad there is no long, drawn out rose ceremony though. So I haven't watched enough to have a favorite or to even know their names but I do know what it is like to live with no cable and summer re-runs!
Tricia
Oh my cute Jen, I love that you're watching this show....I must admit that I've been really excited to watch - I've only watched 2 episodes so far (I have them dvred (sp?)I intend to catch up on them very soon and then we will discuss!! LOVE YA!!
I love that you emailed me to ask if I watch it. Because you know...it's true...I watch all the trashy shows!! Hey, we live in Iowa. Just Kidding. Yes, I've been watching. I missed this week with everything that's been going on at home. So..we need to talk and catch up. I can't stand that older one with long blonde hair. She drives me nuts. I thought it was so funny when her and the young one had a date together with him and he was so sad that he had to have the dessert with her. Yuck!!! I liked that other girl he was with. But I don't remember her name!! Love your guts!
If I could pick 2 of my friends that would watch this show, it would have been you two! And Carly too... but I haven't heard from her. Heather- the long blonde one that you didn't like- Kelly was eliminated last week! I agree. She was really annoying, but she thought he was totally in to her, wierd.
Post a Comment