Cheree had this on her blog and I thought it looked like fun... although Cheree and I both have Christy Brinkley and Cheree and I look nothing alike! P.S. I finished Harry Potter- loved it!
Sexy mama!! That's a cool thing. I don't dare do it for fear of what I'd resemble. Probably Big Bird or something. Love you. Thanks so much for your sweet card! You're the best. Love your guts.
I'm glad you did this- isn't it fun!?!? Come on Jen, me and you look like twins - hee hee!! I can't tell who you look like - maybe a little bit of Amanda Bynes.
Growing up my mom always asked me what was the best part: of my day, of my trip, of a movie, anything. This tradition has carried on with Chris and me as each night we recap the best part of the day. Now, I am going to share the best parts of my life with you. Most of my post will be about my boys Chris, Nate and Andy because they are the very best part of my life.
3 comments:
Sexy mama!! That's a cool thing. I don't dare do it for fear of what I'd resemble. Probably Big Bird or something. Love you. Thanks so much for your sweet card! You're the best. Love your guts.
I'm glad you did this- isn't it fun!?!? Come on Jen, me and you look like twins - hee hee!!
I can't tell who you look like - maybe a little bit of Amanda Bynes.
Love this. I am a secret fan a Amanda Bines---you do look like her.
Post a Comment