Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Sugar Baby


Today on our way home from the pool, Nate and I stopped at this old school frozen custart shop that we pass on the way to church every week. Every week I would tell Chris, "We have to stop there before we move". Since we only have a week left, today was the day! Nate has never had an ice cream cone before and his eyes lit up with pure delight as I held it up for him to take his first lick. "Mmmm" he kept saying. It is so wonderful to share "firsts" with your little ones!


Nate kept pointing to the giant version of his cone on the sign saying "Mmmm" and yes, that is the entire cone stuffed into his mouth!

1 comment:

Chereebee said...

I seriously LOVE him!!! So cute of him eating his first ice cream cone!!! I agree with you - I love being able to see all their first moments - so sweet! :)