
We went to Family Night at the zoo on Friday for the last time. I saw my favorite teacher from high school in the parking lot as we were leaving- very random but good to see him. He knew Chris because we dated in high school. He said I was "all grown up". I never really think of myself that way, especially since when I got pregnant with Nate, Tammy from the gym thought that I was in high school. So it was nice for someone to say that I didn't look 14!
We are really going to miss Des Moines, but are very excited to get back to our home, our bed, our washer and dryer, and our FRIENDS! The next 3 days we will be frantically packing and trying to visit any places that we have not gone to thus far- mainly places we still want to eat at!
4 comments:
What a cute fam picture!!!
Your hair is so LONG - I love it!!
I MISS MISS MISS YOU!!!!
Holy Crap Jen! You're hair is so so long. You look so cute. We will see you soon! Hooray!!
I know it is super long! I can't wait to cut it. I really would like to cut it now, but I don't know if that is the best idea to cut it before the marathon.
You guys are so cute. Your hair is beautiful. I love it. I am so glad that Des Moines has been such a great experience for you guys. I love how positive you are about everything.
Post a Comment