
Is anyone familiar with the PAF program? I have a couple of questions. First, where do I input alternative spellings for a name? For example: Miller and Muller. Second, if the father's surname was misspelled and I correct it, do I have to individually correct each descendent's surname as well or is there a "trump" button that I can push to have it apply to all the last names in that family? If anyone can help that would be great. I would email you individually, but I don't know who is working with PAF right now, and who isn't and I figured this would cover a bunch of people. Thanks for your help!
2 comments:
Jen - Email Sunny Street. She is in Utah but she checks her email. She is the expert and I am sure she would be able to give you all the help you need! You can get her email on the ward website.
Thanks Tricia! I will do it!
Post a Comment