The next day was Sunday.
Andybaby was sick.
Chris and I both had to teach.
I was the only one in town from the YW Presidency, so Chris won that coin toss and took Andy home after sacrament meeting.
Naps.
Lunch.
A.bear's spirits are up and fever is down.
We decide to do our Sunday usual and walk down to the rock beach.
The best parts:
The place was crawling with photographers. I am assuming this is because it was overcast-y, but as I know nothing about photography, that is a complete guess.
We only ever come here with family.
And though the boys have only seen the Greats a handful of times, the whole day just felt like "family". (yes, family is a feeling too).
Nate and Grandpa Rich searched for treasure (pieces of drift wood he thought were bones, etc.)
Grandpa Rich scored big points when he conjured up a CVS bag treasure chest to hold everything.
Grandma Dolly and I tried to skip rocks.
After practicing the tips I learned from Steve I was able to skip one 6 times.
Victory!
Another good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment