Saturday, July 9, 2011

SUMMER!

Summer Days


Summer Nights

Last weekend Chris went and bought the boys a blow up pool.
This weekend he build/ painted an outdoor movie screen.
Next week I am hoping for a fire pit.
Or a pony.
Nate said he would ride it to school,
and ToysRUs has their Back-to-school supplies out right now.
I would absolutely consider a pony a back-to-school item.

Today while having a conversation with Nate and Chris about the cool things we would do if we build a house, Chris laughed and said, "See, the difference between you and Nate is that Nate knows this is pretend, but you actually think it's a possibility" (said as a laugh, not an insult)

I am pretty sure his comment would apply to this pony as a back-to-school item as well.


What can I say? I'm a dreamer.
It's worked out pretty well so far;)

2 comments:

Trudy said...

I am DELIGHTED with this outdoor movie screen for the neighborhood idea! Nate and Andy have the best parents ever.

Amy said...

really. now i'm positive you and chris are the best parents ever. and a perfect couple. :)