June 30th is Nate's birthday.
In Chris's family,everyone has a birthday buddy (shares their birth month with another person in the family):
Trudy and Steve: October
Dazi and Jon: March
and then
Chris in June.
I think he always felt a little bit bummed about this as a kid.
When I was pregnant with Nate he really wanted me to have Nate on his birthday.
No such luck.
But I did squeeze him out a week later on the last day of the month.
A birthday buddy. (also Aunt Shelly's (on my mom's side of the fam) birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT SHELLY!)
I will write Nate a proper birthday post next week.
Right now,
I need to go clean up.
And this room is the cleanest of all of the house.
Happy Birthday Natey - Tatey Totter Tot. I cherish you.
(Maugh-haaaaaaughm, don't call me that. I'm Nathan!)
Check back for new posts next week.
We will be celebrating the 4th with Chris's grandparents who arrive tonight.
How are you celebrating the 4th?
1 comment:
I guess with Nate, the size of the mess indicates the size of the fun he had.
Post a Comment