Thursday, July 19, 2007

Birthday Bash



Here are a few pictures from Nate's birthday party. We are so grateful to live in Iowa close to family so that we could have them share this day with us. Nate loves his cousins and it made his day extra special that all of them could be there . We also had both grandmas, Grandpa Steve, Uncle Ben, Aunt Erica, Uncle Chris aka Bubba, Great Grandma Jo, Aunt Dazi and second cousin Elise.You can really see in some of these pictures how much Nate and Lauren love each other. So cute!I know some of the pictures are kinda small but if you click on the image you can view them in a larger format... at least I can on my computer.

7 comments:

[RochelleG] said...

Wish I could have been there! I know my kids had a blast though. Can you send me the 3 pics of my kids from your post? I love Nate's bucket hat and smile!

Jessie Riley said...

SO FUN!
Great job on the pix!
He is so stinking cute. I better see you guys when you move back here!
When will you be in Utah?

Jen said...

My mom took the photos from the party. It is always nice to have an "in house photographer" at all of our family events :) love you mom!
We are going to be in UT the 7th through the Sunday after that for a wedding for Chris' cousin. We should get together with Cheree, all 3 of us, while we are out there.

Chereebee said...

LOVE THAT NATE!!!! Seriously he is too cute!! I'm going to give that boy big hugs and kisses when I see him in Aug!
Cute pics - looks like it was a fun party! :) Wish we could've been there

[BrookeO] said...

He is so cute. Mini Cruss. I can't believe he is so big. Your family is adorable, what a fun party.

Heather O'Brien said...

Cute pics Jen. Our little kiddies are getting so big. Nate just has the cutest smile ever. I just want to squeeze him. Miss you guys and can't wait to see you. Looks like I will barely miss you in Utah. Bummer.

hayleyharts said...

Hey sassy sexy jen..I love little nate! HE is one and I have not even met him yet..what a sad sob story..oh and I am going to utah the 10th so all of us girls need to have a rompen stompen party! let me know how long you are going to be there! love hayley