Sunday, August 19, 2007

Chicago here we come!




Chris has a call back interview in Chicago Tuesday morning and so the firm booked him a schwag hotel on the Magnificent Mile called The Peninsula for Monday night and I get to go with! Chris says that it will be a long time before we can afford to stay at a hotel this nice so I better come with. Trudy (Chris' mom) is going to watch Nate so I consider this an extended Anniversary gift :) Check out the pool...


3 comments:

[BrookeO] said...

Seriously, can I come with!!? You guys have fun and GO CRUSS!!!

Heather O'Brien said...

So jelous!! That will be so fun. You'll have to hit all the shops for the both of us!!

Chereebee said...

Hooray for Chris!!! How fun that you get to go too and stay in that sweet hotel!!! The last time I was in Chicago was with you and the Christians - boo hoo :(
Have fun shopping and think of me! :)