Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Schools out forever...
Yesterday I took Chris to his first day of class as a 2L I told him when we left the house that I wanted to take a picture of him in front of the law school before he went in (thanks for the idea Tricia) and he said "no way". I was going to do it anyway, but my camera died right when I turned it on! So I charged it all day and when I went to pick him up from school that night I pulled up and snapped this through the car window while he was walking to the car. He saw the camera immediately and tried to duck from view but I was too quick! He asked what the big deal was... and I guess I have transferred my excitement about first days of school to him. I would always get really excited for the first day of school each year- even in college. New teachers, new class mates, new subjects, new books- loved it all. It is strange to not have that to look forward to and the end of each summer, but I guess I will just get really excited for Chris and Nate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OH. He looks so grown up. Such a big boy!!!!
You are so funny! What a good wife. Happy first day Chris.
You got a great pict! I told Dave I wanted to take his before he left yesterday and he said, NO WAY! So he came in and kissed me good-bye in bed really quickly and I jumped up to get the camera and he dashed out the door! I told him I would just get him another time then so to watch out!
Jen you are funny! Seriously I was laughing when I read this. I just pictured you trying to hurry with the camera and then it dying. Hmmm...I don't know for some reason that is so funny to me. You're cute. And oh yes...Happy First Day of School Chris!
Post a Comment