7 Random Things About Me......
1) I have very few pairs of socks that do not have some sort of design on them. I liked to wear funky socks in junior high and my grandma would always buy me a pair whenever she was inspired to do so. Well, it has been a long time since I was in junior high, but she still buys me funky socks. My favorite pair are my Easter ones with Peeps on them. I probably have at least 10 pairs that are Christmas in nature, and I have been known to wear them year round. I can't wait for the weather to cool off so I can get them out again!
2) I love cookie dough, particularly chocolate chip. Often times when I buy/make cookie dough, I end up eating most of the dough before the oven ever gets turned on!
3) I love GoodWill, or GW as it is refered to in our house. I will admit it. Ever since I started garage sale-ing with my friends this spring, I have become a penny pincher. I have found so make good deals at GW. To name a few a pair of AG jeans ( just my size!), board books like Mr. Brown Can Moo Can You? a little Lacoste polo for Nate. I would have never shopped second hand stores like Stuff 5 years ago, let alone GW! I don't know if it is my cheap friends rubbing off on my (I love you guys!) or the student loan statement that comes every few months (yikes!) but I am a bargin shopper and I love it!
4) My favorite color is blue and since I shop for my husband and son, most of their clothes are blue too :)
5) I love breakfast food and would eat it every day for every meal. Any time Chris offers to cook dinner, instead of asking what I want, he asks if I want pancakes. Yummy!
6) I attended 4 different colleges and changed my major twice to get my bachelors degree!
7) Every night when I go up to brush my teeth Chris says, "Goodness. Let me know when you are done". That is because I take the "2 min rule" literally and I will walk around and put away laundry, load the dishwasher, etc. I know it's wierd, but every time I go to the dentist they comment on how clean my teeth are :)
I tag... I know you have done things similar- but do it anyway because it's fun to know random things about you!
1) Sarah Ross
2) Tricia
3) Stephanie Dix
4)Cheree
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good Job!! You did it! So proud! I can't wait to see all your socks!! Thanks so much for watching Hallie today!! I owe you!
Seriously LOVE random item #3. I can remember bringing my latest GW and Stuff, etc prizes home YEARS ago for you and Erica to have a look at! You two would never even consider going to those places at the time, unless it was to get rid of your old stuff!!! Oh, how times change...
Post a Comment