Saturday, August 25, 2007

Getting Better

68%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

Well, earlier this summer I took this test and I was in the 70's... I guess I am getting better from my blog addiction. I will admit, it is very addicting. I actually thought that I was worse than this. I better not let Chris see this or he will try to have an "intervention".

p.s. for those who missed out on Steve & Barry's... we are going again next week for round 2 because so many people wanted to go but couldn't go yesterday.


4 comments:

Jason, Kim, & Kallie said...

Jen, I noticed your link on Sunny & Will's blog... ours is www.kjstoddard.blogspot.com... but it's nothing like yours, you do so good at updating! Anyway, thanks so much for the fun day, and I might have to be in on the trip next week as well becuase Jason needs a bigger coat size :).

[RochelleG] said...

Too funny, I just took the test and I'm 35% addicted to blogging. I suppose that's because I post like once a week as opposed to 7 times in 8 days like yourself! I can't imagine what a 100% addicted blogger is like!!! So, what did you get at S&B's?

Sarah said...

Welcome to the B.A club. Bloggers Anonymous! hehehe. I am SOOOOOO going to Steve and Barry's! Count me in.

hayleyharts said...

jen i'm coming to too!! ha ha but you know i would if i could...its probaly a good thing i don't live there because I would be hiding everything i bought at your house..(and ezra is threating to cut me off..empty threats i know...) .but i'm still jealous...