Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Glad to be home

Nate was a real champ while we were in Chicago. It was the first time we have ever left him for more than a couple of hours, and ever over night. I think we were more anxious than he was. When we finally did get home, we walked into Grandma Trudy's and he looked up at us, and turned right back to what he was playing with! Chris was a little hurt that Nate didn't run to him and wrap his arms around him and yell "daddy!" I was glad that he had such a good time that he didn't want to leave Thanks Gma Trudy! We had a good time lounging around the house today and, of course, watching Toy Story AGAIN (I got Nate a Jessie doll and Bullseye at the Disney Store on the Magnificent Mile which he played with all day). And yes, more playing with the IPOD.




No comments: