
Nate exceeded expectations! He was wonderful on both plane rides. He watched Toy Story 2 and Curious George on both trips, ate suckers and fruit snacks (thanks Heather) and read lots of books. The middle picture is of Nate on the floor of the plane with his head on my knee. He would play on the floor every now and then and I knew he just needed his space- not to be held. We sat Chris window, me middle, and Grandma Trudy aisle. He just climbed back and forth between us all. On the way there he started to get a little restless the last 20 min. so I let him play with the phone that is attached to the back of the seat that was infront of us. I figured he couldn't do any damage since you need a credit card to activate it. It did the trick and we made it there. Our new favorite place in Salt Lake is Liberty Park. It has a great splash park and a stream/pool playground too with lots of plastics balls that floated down the streams. So fun! We loved it!


Nate obsessively carried keys around the entire trip, mostly his grandma's keys to her car we left at the Chicago airport- I was so worried we were going to leave them in Utah! The wedding was beautiful. It was nice to have a reason to buy a new dress and get dolled up. We also got to visit with our good friends the Christians and Packhams. Our visit got cut short due to lack of sleep for Nater Tater, but we enjoyed seeing them even if it was only for a little while!
Here is a funny picture of Nate from last weekend... 2 weekends ago I guess, on our way to our family reunion. Nate was fussy so we stopped at Mc Donalds and bought a shake to share. You can see how much sharing happened!

2 comments:
I'm so glad you're back!! (again) I love love love those pictures of Nate and the shake! That is so cute! Glad you guys had a good time.
It was so fun seeing you guys!!! I wish it could've been longer! Nate is a cutie!!
I love the pics of him with the shake - too cute!!
Post a Comment