Some of us are heading up to CR to go to Steve and Barry's today. I know a couple of different people mentioned the next time I go, they want to go- so give me a call today if you want to go with us this afternoon.
Growing up my mom always asked me what was the best part: of my day, of my trip, of a movie, anything. This tradition has carried on with Chris and me as each night we recap the best part of the day. Now, I am going to share the best parts of my life with you. Most of my post will be about my boys Chris, Nate and Andy because they are the very best part of my life.
3 comments:
Darn it. I checked it too late.
I would have LOVED to go with you. Had QUITE the boring day!
Bummer... was there anything good?
Well I think I am going to go next week, I saw the cute stuff you got!...yep I DEFINETLEY AM!
I was just scrolling down on your blog and saw this. I wanna go next time! Sounds like lots of fun (and trouble cuz I'll be spending some money...)
Post a Comment