Sunday, August 19, 2007

Best Buds


Saturday morning I had a long run so Chris got up with Nate as I was already out running. When I got home they were sitting on the couch watching Toy Story (Nate's fav) sharing a bowl of Fruit Loops. It was just too cute, so I grabbed the camera and told Nate to smile and he stuck out his tongue at me! What a stinker! Chris has a Fruit Loop in his mouth in case you were wondering what the heck he was doing. We are going to really miss Chris when he starts school next week. Oh yes, and that is Buzz Lightyear's arm in the edge of the photo. He was watching the movie with them.

3 comments:

Heather O'Brien said...

That is so cute Jen. Aaron and Hallie were doing the same things yesterday (Elmo). Guess it's a dad thing.

[BrookeO] said...

Love that you snapped a pic of this. I too agree it must be a dad thing, not even that they really watch the show but they love to hang out next to dad on those rare mornings...

Chereebee said...

That is the cutest thing ever!!! Glad you had the camera ready to capture the moment :)