We had a great time in Chicago living the high life for a day, but are sad to report that we did not have any Brangelina sightings (sorry Heather- no photos) although I didn't really expect to cross paths since we only went from our room to the pool and back and then to the lobby in the morning. The Pitt-Joley family is living on the 18th floor (in the same suit that Jennifer Aniston lived in while filming The Breakup-weird!) right now as Angelina films a movie. We were staying on the 15th, but I didn't have the nerve to go "wander" on the 18th. Gweneth must have already checked out too because we didn't see her either. I woke up at 5:30 this morning and I thought to my self , "I should get up and go swim my laps in the pool now because that is probably when Brad is swimming :)" ha! It wasn't likely enough to get me out of bed! I will admit though, after learning they were living there right now, on the drive to Chicago yesterday I kept running through scenarios in my head of how we might share an elevator and they need a diaper for one of their kids (how many kids do they have now, 10?) and I just happen to have one in my purse. Or that I could help the nanny while we are waiting in the lobby together and the kids are crying. And the silly scenarios went on and on the whole drive:) But then I really started thinking, and I probably wouldn't even recognize them if I saw them because I saw Brad on tv this morning and he looked sooo old. Well, though we had no sightings, it still added to the excitement and "poshness" of the trip. Thank you Sidley Austin Law Firm!
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
No Brangelina!
We had a great time in Chicago living the high life for a day, but are sad to report that we did not have any Brangelina sightings (sorry Heather- no photos) although I didn't really expect to cross paths since we only went from our room to the pool and back and then to the lobby in the morning. The Pitt-Joley family is living on the 18th floor (in the same suit that Jennifer Aniston lived in while filming The Breakup-weird!) right now as Angelina films a movie. We were staying on the 15th, but I didn't have the nerve to go "wander" on the 18th. Gweneth must have already checked out too because we didn't see her either. I woke up at 5:30 this morning and I thought to my self , "I should get up and go swim my laps in the pool now because that is probably when Brad is swimming :)" ha! It wasn't likely enough to get me out of bed! I will admit though, after learning they were living there right now, on the drive to Chicago yesterday I kept running through scenarios in my head of how we might share an elevator and they need a diaper for one of their kids (how many kids do they have now, 10?) and I just happen to have one in my purse. Or that I could help the nanny while we are waiting in the lobby together and the kids are crying. And the silly scenarios went on and on the whole drive:) But then I really started thinking, and I probably wouldn't even recognize them if I saw them because I saw Brad on tv this morning and he looked sooo old. Well, though we had no sightings, it still added to the excitement and "poshness" of the trip. Thank you Sidley Austin Law Firm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVE the picture. That is great. I guess that will do. Bummer that you didn't see them. Hope you guys had fun. I'm glad you're back though so we can play!!
Jen this is hilarious! I love how our minds work and come up with all these crazy scenarios. You make me want to go to Chicago... or at least on a night's vacation.
Post a Comment