We'll be back in Iowa on Friday sometime. We're splitting the trip up into two days. See you guys soon! Do you know you're having lunch with the law wives yet?
Growing up my mom always asked me what was the best part: of my day, of my trip, of a movie, anything. This tradition has carried on with Chris and me as each night we recap the best part of the day. Now, I am going to share the best parts of my life with you. Most of my post will be about my boys Chris, Nate and Andy because they are the very best part of my life.
4 comments:
Nate is so big! He looks a lot like his dad.
We'll be back in Iowa on Friday sometime. We're splitting the trip up into two days. See you guys soon! Do you know you're having lunch with the law wives yet?
Adorable!
He is so big!!
I see Cruss in him, but I think he looks like you.
That is so cute. We've got to get our little menace's together soon. They did pretty good at entertaining eachother yesterday.
I love him!!!
Those are some cute pics!!
You've been quite the blogger
lately :) LOVE IT
Post a Comment