Just found this today.

I can't wait to make these with the boys
http://www.howsweeteats.com/2011/05/whole-wheat-chocolate-chip-cookie-bowls/http://www.howsweeteats.com/2011/06/homemade-funfetti-cupcakes/http://www.howsweeteats.com/2011/05/crunchy-asiago-chicken-nuggets/
hmmm.. can you tell I am in the mood for a chocolate fix?
We are going to Iowa for the weekend for a family reunion. I get to spend a few days with some of my favorite people! I am not sure if I will post again before we leave.
Car to clean.
bags to pack.
Road mix to burn.


Have a good weekend!
4 comments:
Have a great trip home! Tell everyone hi for me!
I am beyond Jealous that you get to be there! I wish with all my heart that I could be there, but alas, school wins this one (once again). Give everyone hugs for me! Be safe! Love you!
Kiss my kids for me!
I miss you! Was just catching up on your blog. You are such a great mom. And your boys are adorable. I wish we still lived close so our kids could play. Nate reminds me alot of Peyton :). I for sure understand the "husbandless" life. Everything you wrote, I was nodding my head and feeling the same way. Love your guts! Some day we need to meet up...
Post a Comment