We had a kitten.
She was adorable.
The boys fell in love with her.
Now, we have a cat.
She's naughty.
And sporadically bites.
Friends come over, she climbs on them. The pet her.
Some times, it's fine. Other times, she bites.
All of Nate's friends are afraid of her.
I want to get rid of her, but the boys still love her, naughty as she is.
I guess I can understand that;)
Does anyone have any cat training tips? She never bites me, which tells me that she is teachable. Mainly, it's the little boys or their friends, sometimes my friends.(and some times the boys deserve it- like when they chase her with tongs) I am thinking about trying the spray bottle tactic out. Email me if you have any suggestions jen.russell816@gmail.com
Second request:
Andy has been potty trained for 6 months.
Last week he wet the bed every night.
This week too.
More than once a night.
I don't want to give in and put diapers back on him.
Before the last few weeks, he would wake up on his own at night and go potty.
I have been waking him up 2,3,4 times a night to take him potty. Every time he goes.
But still wakes up wet in the morning.
AHHHHHH!!!
Has anyone ever experience this with potty training?
Email me with any tips: Jen.russell816@gmail.com
I am off to look for pirate costume supplies and to pick up some pull-ups, but still hoping I won't have to use them.....
HAPPY FRIDAY!! Friday means dad is home tonight! It's always a good day on Friday:)